Saturday, March 31, 2012
1. Will the company be governed by its Members or its Managers?
2. What is the proposed name for the LLC? It is best to provide your preferred name and two alternatives. Limited Liability Company LLC names must include the words “limited
liability company” or “limited company” or an abbreviation such as “LLC”.
3. What is the purpose of the LLC? Most LLCs that I assist in formation are formed
for "any lawful purpose".
4. Who will be the Registered Agent for the LLC and what will be the registered office street address for the LLC?
5. Who are the initial Managers or Members of the LLC and what are their complete
6. Are there any special clauses that need to be added to the Certificate of Formation?
7. Will the LLC need corporate books and/or Membership interest certificates?
8. When will be the Organizational Meeting for the LLC?
9. Who will be the Organizational Meeting chair person?
10. Will the LLC have officers such as President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer?
11. What are the units of membership interest (ownership) issued to each of the initial
12. Does the LLC have a banking resolution?
13. How will the members vote on future issues arising with the LLC?